Friday 17 November 2017

Workshops at Loobicrafts Vlog

A few days ago I was invited to teach at LoobiCrafts in Leighton Buzzard for the second time this year. I was of course delighted and said yes! They are a lovely store stocked to the rafters with all sorts of delicious papercrafting goodies. It is a family business run by a mother and daughter team Lynne and Lisa who provide amazing and personal customer service.

Picture of the store (borrowed from their Facebook Page), they have a separate Craft Studio especially for running workshops!

I thought it might be fun to do a video and "behind-the-scenes" clips for how I got ready for the workshops leading up to the day. I had an amazing time and all the ladies were so friendly and I think they had a good time, haha! Here is the video below, it feels very weird to see my face and hear my voice on video, but I thought this might be good practice for the future!


Here are the two classes that I taught using fabulous WOW Embossing Powder products:


I am going to be sharing more videos on how I made the above projects, which I will share here and on YouTube over the next few weeks. 

Thank you for stopping by and hope that you have a wonderful day :)

Taniax


1 comment:

  1. Love love love this :-) Thanks again for 2 fab workshops xx

    ReplyDelete