Sunday 27 May 2012

Whimsical Stationary Set

Hi All!

We just flew in today and we got some lovely sunny weather last few days. I am even browner than before :D

Here's a another project that I made with my Prima goodies. This time I used the Songbird collection.

I think I might have gotten a little carried away with the accessories *heehee*.Needless to say, my inner little girl was very happy x
This will live on my office desk and make me smile :)

Here's a teaser photo of our trip to Roma!

Did I mention I am hopelessly addicted to Instagram and fangirl-squealed when the app came out on Android? ;D
Here's my humble collection

I love reading everyone's comments, thank you so much for all your kind words! Hope everyone had a great weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your creations here - totally stunning and just my thing!!!
    Glad to see you had a wonderful time. xxx

    ReplyDelete